Exploring Best Practices of Performance Excellence Cultures
Directly apply the Performance Excellence Framework into your daily work.
Individual Coaching on Improvement Project
- Active use of systems thinking on a strategic executive-level project
- Achieve results and learning that exceed the value of the course
- Build leadership competency and capability
- Support and develop current and future leaders (career laddering and succession planning)
- Deeper understanding of effective leadership behaviors and strategies
- Understand tools that build and support a culture of improvement
Hallmarks of Effective Leadership
- Respects workforce members’ capabilities and requirements
- Sets high expectations for performance
- Creates & reinforces the culture of improvement
- Builds loyalties and teamwork based on mission and vision
- Develops shared goals across the organization
- Guides the workforce to understand how their efforts connect to the mission, vision and core competencies
- Encourages initiative, innovation and appropriate risk taking
- Conducts self-examination, receives feedback and makes personal improvements
What exactly makes this different? An Experience Designed for Executive Needs
Clear the calendar; focus on your development
Below is a calendar with milestones to give participants an outline of what the Executive Collaborative Program will encompass:
Executive Collaborative project requirements:
Inclusive Pricing for Organizations of all Sizes
The PENW Executive Collaborative has been designed to provide executives in the Pacific Northwest with immersion and access with Baldrige recipients and networking opportunities for professional and organizational development within the four-state region. PENW makes all hotel and food arrangements for Executives upon arrival to each session. You have enough on your plate already. All you need to do is show up.
The value of participating in the Executive Collaborative includes:
Includes Learning Symposium Conference Registration
Individual Learning Plan for Executive-level development
2020-2021 Executive Collaborative Pricing
Pricing is based on a sliding scale using organizational revenues
|Org Revenue||Less than $5M||Less than $25M||Over $25M|
Interested in participating or learning more?
For more additional program detail, answers to your questions, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. A reply will be made within 24 hours.