PENW and BALDRIDGE Suggested Reading List
- Kouzes, James M. and Barry Z. Posner. The Leadership Challenge. Jossey-Bass, Inc. 2002.
- Kaplan, Robert S. and David P. Norton. The Balanced Scorecard. Harvard Business School Press, 1996.
- Niven, Paul R. Balanced Scorecard for Government and Non-Profit Agencies. John Wiley & Sons, 2003. (public sector)
- Osbourne, David and Ted Gaebler. Reinventing Government. Penguin Group.1993. (public sector)
- Osbourne, David and Ted Gaebler. The Price of Government. Basic Books, 2004. (public sector)
- Lencioni, Patrick. The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive. Jossey-Bass, Inc. 2000.
- Maurer, Richard and Sandra Cokeley. Malcolm and Me, How to Use the Baldrige Process to Improve Your School. Scarecrow Education 2003. (education sector)
- Albrecht, Karl. At America's Service. Dow-Jones-Irwin.1988.
- Rosenbluth, Hal F.The Customer Comes Second: Put Your People First and Watch 'em Kick Butt. Collins. 2002.
- Bridges, William Ph.D. Surviving Corporate Transition. Second Edition. Bantam Doubleday Dell Publishing Group, Inc. 1988.
- Spear, Steven J. Chasing The Rabbit. Mc Graw-Hill, NY. 2009
- Hersey, Paul Ph.D. The Situational Leader. Center for Leadership Studies. 1984.
- Robinson, Dana Gains and James C. Robinson. Training for Impact. Jossey-Bass Inc. 1989.
- Parker, Glenn M. Team Players and Teamwork. Jossey-Bass Inc. Publishers.1990.
- Katzenbach, Jon R. and Douglas K. Smith. The Wisdom of Teams. Harvard Business School Press. 1993.
- Byrnes, Margaret with Jeanne C. Baxter. There is Another Way!: Launch a Baldrige-Based Quality Classroom. ASQ Quality Press 2005. (education sector)
- Streibel, Babara. The Team Handbook. Third Edition. Oriel Inc. 2003.